Introducing the Firstmac car loan
Australia's largest non-bank lender, Firstmac, offers a very competitive range of car loans.
Whether you are looking to purchase a car or refinance your existing car loan, we have a loan to suit most needs. Firstmac lends for all kinds of cars, for business or personal use. There are no ongoing or annual fees and you can make lump repayments whenever you want at no extra charge.
Our car loans are available around the country through our accredited Broker network.
With low rates and great features, there is bound to be a Firstmac car loan that is right for you.
All of our car loans are fixed rate, giving you the certainty of knowing what your repayments will be for the term of your loan. With a fixed-rate loan, you are safe against any increase in interest rates.
Choice of structure
With a Firstmac car loan, you have a choice of repayment terms. You can choose:
- A Principal and Interest loan - Choose a fixed-rate Principal and Interest loan to pay off your loan in a series of equal monthly repayments.
- A "balloon" loan- With a balloon loan, approved customers can select lower monthly repayments during the term of the loan, followed by a larger residual value or "balloon payment" at the end of the loan term.
Firstmac offers car loans ranging from $5,000 to $100,000 bringing the vast majority of cars within reach.
Purchase new or second-hand
Firstmac lends money for new cars and for used cars up to four years old, giving you a wide range of options.
Firstmac offers refinancing, so you can switch from your current lender to take advantage of our great, low rates.
A variety of terms
Firstmac offers loan terms of 3, 4 and 5 years so you can pay it off quickly, or take your time.
With a Firstmac car loan you have unlimited 24-hour, 7 days a week, access to your account online and by phone. You can manage everything online including loan transactions, statements, and bill payments.
For more information on any of the Firstmac home loan products, please contact your Broker.
Our Car Loans
- Sums from $5,000 to $100,000
- Fixed rates- so you won't be affected by interest rate movements
- Terms of 3, 4 and 5 years
- The ability to make a lump sum final payment, also known as a balloon payment
- Purchase or refinance - purchase a car, or refinance your existing car loan
- New and Used cars
- Principal and Interest repayments