Who is Firstmac?
Firstmac provides wholesale funding of residential mortgages in the Australian home loan market through our residential securitisation program.
A 100% Australian owned company, Firstmac has a long involvement in the Australian home loan industry, having originally entered the market in 1988 as a Mortgage Manager and Originator to various funding programs.
As one of the pioneers of alternative home loan lending in Australia, Firstmac operates nationally. Since 2002 we have increasingly self-funded our own mortgage origination business while at the same time growing our presence in the market through the provision of wholesale funding to other third party mortgage brokers operating Australia-wide.
An alternative funder
Through the use of technology, Firstmac aims to provide superior service to our distribution partners and customers. Together with user friendly and competitive products, we are a value based alternative mortgage lender to that traditionally available to home buyers.
- $12 billion in loans placed
- 130,000 home owners have put their trust in Firstmac since 2000
- Self-funded through $29 billion worth of RMBS bonds in Australian and global markets.
- Highest possible ranking from Standard and Poor’s
- Proud Premier Sponsor of the Brisbane Broncos NRL team