All of our car loans are fixed rate, giving you the certainty of knowing what your repayments will be for the term of your loan. With a fixed-rate loan, you are safe against any increase in interest rates.
Firstmac offers refinancing, so you can switch from your current lender to take advantage of our great, low rates.
With a Firstmac car loan, you have a choice of repayment terms. You can choose:
- A Principal and Interest loan - Choose a fixed-rate Principal and Interest loan to pay off your loan in a series of equal monthly repayments.
- A "balloon" loan - With a balloon loan, approved customers can select lower monthly repayments during the term of the loan, followed by a larger residual value or "balloon payment" at the end of the loan term.
With a Firstmac car loan you have unlimited 24-hour, 7 days a week, access to your account online and by phone. You can manage everything online including loan transactions and statements.
For more information on any of the Firstmac products, please contact your Broker.
Firstmac offers car loans ranging from $5,000 to $100,000 bringing the vast majority of cars within reach.
Firstmac offers loan terms of 3, 4 and 5 years so you can pay it off quickly, or take your time.
Firstmac lends money for new cars and for used cars up to seven years old, giving you a wide range of options.
- Loan amount from $5,000 to $100,000
- Fixed rates- so you won't be affected by interest rate movements
- Terms of 3, 4 and 5 years
- The option to make a lump sum final payment, also known as a balloon payment
- Purchase or refinance - purchase a car, or refinance your existing car loan
- New and Used cars
- Principal and Interest repayments