Australia's largest non-bank lender, Firstmac, offers a very competitive range of car loans.
Whether you are looking to purchase a car or refinance your existing car loan, we have a loan to suit most needs. Firstmac lends for all kinds of cars, for personal use. There are no ongoing or annual fees.
Our car loans are available around the country through our accredited Broker network.
With low rates and great features, there is bound to be a Firstmac car loan that is right for you.
We offer both variable and fixed rate car loans. Fixed rate car loans give you the certainty of knowing what your repayments will be for the term of your loan, while protecting you against any rate increases. Whereas variable rate car loans offer more flexibility, such as the ability to make additional payments and withdraw them when you need.
Firstmac offers refinancing, so you can switch from your current lender to take advantage of our great, low rates.
With a Firstmac car loan, you have a choice of repayment terms. You can choose:
- A Principal and Interest loan - Choose a fixed-rate Principal and Interest loan to pay off your loan in a series of equal monthly repayments.
- A "balloon" loan - With a balloon loan, approved customers can select lower monthly repayments during the term of the loan, followed by a larger residual value or "balloon payment" at the end of the loan term.
With a Firstmac car loan you have unlimited 24-hour, 7 days a week, access to your account online and by phone. You can manage everything online including loan transactions and statements.
For more information on any of the Firstmac products, please contact your Broker.
Firstmac offers car loans ranging from $5,000 to $100,000 bringing the vast majority of cars within reach.
Firstmac offers loan terms of 3, 4 and 5 years so you can pay it off quickly, or take your time.
Firstmac lends money for new cars and for used cars up to twelve years old, giving you a wide range of options.
- Loan amount from $5,000 to $100,000
- Fixed or variable rates - giving you the flexibility to choose a rate type to suit your individual needs
- Redraw facility available (*only on variable rate loans)
- Terms of 3, 4 and 5 years
- The option to make a lump sum final payment, also known as a balloon payment
- Purchase or refinance - purchase a car, or refinance your existing car loan
- New and Used cars
- Principal and Interest repayments