Who is Firstmac?
Firstmac is Australia's largest non-bank lender. Over the last 40 years, Firstmac has provided over 130,000 home loans. Firstmac currently manages $15 billion in mortgages and $300 million in cash investments with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Singapore.
Firstmac stays ahead of the banks through the use of online technology and highly trained support staff; based in our Australian call centre. Firstmac is dedicated to bringing simple, affordable, competitive financial products to market, underpinned by a lengthy track record of success and a pedigree in prime residential home loans.
International ratings agency Standard & Poor's awards Firstmac its highest possible ranking for loan servicing.
Firstmac self-funds its operations through the release of highly rated Residential Mortgage Backed Securities, historically a low risk investment, and has issued approximately $32 billion in RMBS bonds since 2003.
- $15 billion in loans placed
- 130,000 home owners have put their trust in Firstmac
- Self-funded through $32 billion worth of RMBS bonds in Australian and global markets.
- Highest possible ranking from Standard and Poor’s
- Broker partnerships to deliver a seamless loan application process
- Proud Premier Sponsor of the Brisbane Broncos NRL team